Changes to my study program

 To start I think that one of the fundamental changes that I would make in the career that I study, film and television would be to remove the entire television area from the career (making all the courses that have some relation with this optative). Leaving the career only as a degree in film. Starting from this, the degree would change faculty, I think it would be appropriate for it to be taught in the arts faculty and not in the communications institute. On this relationship between communication and cinema, Raul Ruiz is very clear "cinema is the antipodes of communication."

Regarding the career, one of the changes he would make would be to advance the documentary film work as much as possible and extend it. I think that working on the documentary from the beginning of the degree serves a lot to develop habits and practices, such as being constantly attentive to the environment to record any situation that occurs. In addition to the fact that in countries like Chile where the film industry is not so developed, promoting documentary production is very useful due to the low cost of these films.


I believe that the teaching of techniques and technologies should increase, I believe that the replacement of theoretical courses related to communication that are taught together with journalism could benefit an increase in practical and realization fields, to learn by doing.


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

A Country I would like to visit

A film making style that I think is interesting

The best concert ever