The best concert ever

I haven't been to many concerts, but I had the luck to go to one that was incredible. 

This concert was in the year 2017, in a pub in Bellavista called "La Juguera". I went there with my brother to see a group called "Lendakaris Muertos". They are a basque punk rock group from Pamplona, their songs are short and furious, usually ironic, and almost all of them deal with political issues.

The concert was a friday at dawn, very late. It was in august and it was raining all night. We arrive just when the opening band was finishing their presentation. The public at punk rock concerts perform a practice known as "mosh": everyone pushes and hits everyone without regard. But in this concert I felt a different attitude, a certain brotherhood in the mosh. At one point during the concert I fell in the middle of the people, I thought they were going to crush me but they got me up immediately and continued with their pushing and hiting.

In addition to this, the place where the concert was held was very small, so we were all very close to the members of the group and could interact with them.


Lendakaris Muertos – Cicatriz En La Matrix | RockSesion

Comentarios

  1. That's a very memorable experience--nice, and the illustration is great too!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A Country I would like to visit

A film making style that I think is interesting