Time travel to the future

 In the first place, if I could choose, I would prefer not to travel to the future in any case, I think that knowing the future, regardless of whether it is a very distant or near future, would generate in me a lot of sadness and anxiety. Mainly because I would lose my surprise and a little interest in life and its events, in addition to the fact that nothing I do would allow me to change what is going to happen would cause me stress. Another thing for which I would not travel to the future would be because of climate change and global warming, I think that a trip to a bit more distant future would be too bleak for a human heart.

But considering that I have to choose a time and place to travel, I think I would travel 100 years in the future, to the year 2121. 100 years in the future to see how the city in which I live, Santiago, has changed. I would walk around the neighborhood I live in, try to interact with people to see how the ways of speaking have changed, and even to see if we still understand each other in any way. I would go to the typical places in the city. I would climb a hill to see it from the heights. All this thinking that civilization has not been annihilated by the lack of water and the increase in heat. Also, I would like to see the John Malkovich film that was released in 2115.













Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

A Country I would like to visit

A film making style that I think is interesting

The best concert ever